serves 2, or 4 at a push … perhaps just order some pizza?
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ sliced onion
- 100g frozen spinach, thawed
- a grating of nutmeg
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 50g cream cheese
- Put the pasta on to cook – 55-75g per person
- Gently fry the garlic and onion for 5 minutes
- Add the spinach
- Add the lemon and nutmeg and season well
- Add the cooked, drained pasta and cream cheese and stir to combine – check the seasoning
- Serve with a drizzle EVOO, toasted nuts and whatever cheese you can find in the fridge!